The Marine Module I is an electronics module for small and medium-sized boat/sail/Ship with one or two propellers, and an optional bow thruster.
In addition to controlling all vehicle functions, it includes a polyphonic sound module (module sound, technically identical with our successful Think Tank Blaster), which is integrated on the motherboard.
In addition, both a string of lights can be controlled as well as two other groups for lighting LEDs.
• Six-channel proportional system, MHz band or 2.4 GHz (with waiver of custom sounds range from four channels)
• Power supply 12 V (integrated under-voltage protection on the board)
• 8 ohm speakers, e.g. Visaton ® FRS7-8 (very high sound pressure and small size) or FRS8-8 (more bass, but quieter and more)
• Marine Board Module I
• Connection cable for speakers (speaker not included)
• Volume control with cable
• Micro SD Card with Sound Set
• Connection cable for RC receiver JR connector (RC-receiver not included)
• Connectors for motor cable
• Connection cable for lighting (LEDs not included)
• detailed installation and operating instructions
• optional USB cable to a Windows ® PC to adapt all the function parameters: PC Configurator
• microSD USB card reader for configuration and editing of the sample set on the PC
Details Properties of the Marine Module
• Connection to a common RC receiver (MHz-band or 2.4 GHz) with full proportional control (requires six channels, four users without sound)
• No separate motor controller or mixer necessary
• Integrated polyphonic sound module
• technically equivalent to 100% of our success module Think Tank Blaster
• 5 output channels for simultaneous output of the noise, and 1 channel for optional random noise
• Open file format: WAV, 8-bit, 22 kHz sampling rate, mono, PCM.
• All sound information is stored on a standard microSD card.
• Random selection of up to 10 samples for each on/off sound of the engine.
• Speed-dependent motor noise.
• robust, short-circuit motor driver
• built-in under voltage protection
• PC configurable drive parameters (requires the PC Configurator think tank), etc. with optional adjustable maneuvering (counter-thrust principle)
• Power supply 12 V
• Immediately after turning the model is given controllability even when the engine noise
• 3 connectors for LED lighting switched separately
• Fully proportional control of an optional bow thruster
• signaling of undervoltage (LED signal and turning off the sound) to reserve for immediate return to the shore